HVACR Services in Milford, MI and Across Metro Detroit
Complete HVACR Expertise For All of Your Mechanical Needs
BC Ten Air specializes in providing 24/7 emergency repairs, ongoing maintenance, and new installations for large-scale HVACR and industrial equipment.
Since 1982, BC Ten Air has been providing customer-focused service that eliminates hassles and keeps costs low with single-source solutions for your all of your building’s mechanical and electrical needs.
We Provide Professional 24/7 Monitoring, Repairs, Maintenance and New Installations for All of Your Building’s Mechanical and Electrical Equipment:
- Heating & Air Conditioning Equipment
- Building Automation & Control Systems
- Cooling Towers
- Generators & Backup Power Systems
- Commercial Lighting
- Water & Sewerage
- Pump Systems
- Industrial Ovens
- Data/Server Room Cooling
- Industrial Boilers
- CSD-I Boiler Inspections
- And Much More
From data and phone wiring to machine installation, facility electrical maintenance, and new construction, we handle all aspects of HVACR and electrical maintenance, repair, and installation. We are dedicated to helping our clients achieve their goals by minimizing the risk of equipment failure, providing quick 24/7 service for repairs, and providing innovative and energy- efficient HVACR solutions.
We can monitor your most critical installations for you off-site, tracking temperature and humidity trends, and in many cases catching problems before they occur, as well as being the first response to emergencies that do occur.
Commissioning and Recommissioning
Our staff designers and technicians take a team approach to provide a full analysis for upgrades and repairs. When the repairs are completed, your AC equipment and controls will perform at their highest level of efficiency and comfort.
Design/Build and Design Assist
We excel at working with architects and engineers, taking their broad vision and turning it into affordable installations. We approach every job with the goal of designing and building HVAC systems that meet the specific needs of your facility, with a focus on innovative engineering, cost-effective construction, and efficient system performance.
We can simply replace and component you have that ‘works good,’ but with proper planning, old equipment replacements offer a great opportunity to redesign the installation to provide you greater comfort and efficiency.
The success of an energy management program depends on proper control, programming, and maintenance, but just as important is the commitment of the people implementing it. We want to work with you and provide realistic expectations, not disappear and return with a canned program that predicts unreasonable savings.
Repair and Replacement Services / System Upgrades
We are qualified to help you with the following types of installations:
- Package and split air conditioners – all makes and models – including TRANE, Carrier, York, and AAON.
- Boilers – package or built-up, including hot water heating, steam and all associated piping and controls.
- Chillers - package air cooled, applied water cooled, and steam absorption, chilled water piping and all associated controls and vessels.
- Makeup air equipment – heating only or heating and cooling.
- Cooling towers – package or field fabricated.
- Condensers and condensing units – all makes and models.
- Fan coils, air handlers, and air distribution systems for supply, return, or exhaust per SMACNA standards.
- Pump stations and pumps – chilled water, heating, hot water and condenser water applications.
- Process cooling or air handling systems.
- DATA center units – all brands of computer room AC, including water or air-cooled, and glycol economic installations.
For more information about our mechanical services, or to request a quote for your mechanical installation, repair, or maintenance needs, contact BC Ten Air today at (248) 348-1360.