Top-Rated HVAC Contractor In Flint MI
Get The HVAC Contractor You Need With BC Ten Air!
BC Ten Air was formed by a powerful merger of two leading HVAC contractors - B&C Technical Services and Ten Air, Inc. Before our merger, each of the two companies had over 20 years of HVACR experience.
This prior experience and knowledge of the industry, combined with our vast network, helped to create a strong company with a solid foundation - benefiting both our customers and employees alike.
- Building Trades Association
- National Federation of Independent Business
- The Construction Association of Michigan
- The Detroit Building Superintendents Association
- Mechanical Contractors License #: 71-00540
- Boilers License #: 314921
- Electrical Contractors License #: 6108688
- Multiple Safety Accreditations
BC Ten Air Specializes in 24/7 emergency HVAC repairs, preventative maintenance, and new installations for industrial and large scale HVACR equipment. Since our humble beginnings in 1982, BC Ten Air has focused on our customer service above all else. This has helped us to not only eliminate stress and hassles when they could arise, but it helps to keep costs low due to us being a single-source solution for every need that your building may have. Whether it be electrical, heating, air conditioning, or refrigeration - we have you covered!
We Provide Professional 24/7 Monitoring, Repairs, Maintenance and New Installations for All of Your Building's Mechanical and Electrical Equipment:
- Heating & Air Conditioning Equipment
- Building Automation & Control Systems
- Cooling Towers
- Generators & Backup Power Systems
- Commercial Lighting
- Water & Sewerage
- Pump Systems
- Industrial Ovens
- Data/Server Room Cooling
- Industrial Boilers
- CSD-I Boiler Inspections
- And Much More
HVAC-R Repair, Replacements & Upgrades in Flint
We are experienced and qualified to help you with the following types of equipment installations:
- Package and split air conditioners -- all makes and models -- including TRANE, Carrier, York, and AAON.
- Boilers -- package or built-up, including hot water heating, steam and all associated piping and controls.
- Chillers - package air cooled, applied water cooled, and steam absorption, chilled water piping and all associated controls and vessels.
- Makeup air equipment -- heating only or heating and cooling.
- Cooling towers -- package or field fabricated.
- Condensers and condensing units -- all makes and models.
- Fan coils, air handlers, and air distribution systems for supply, return, or exhaust per SMACNA standards.
- Pump stations and pumps -- chilled water, heating, hot water and condenser water applications.
- Process cooling or air handling systems.
- DATA center units -- all brands of computer room AC, including water or air-cooled, and glycol economic installations.
While we do excel in HVAC-R services, repair, maintenance, and installation, we also handle all aspects of electrical maintenance services. Many commercial clients have used our electrical services for machine installation, phone wiring, facility-wide electrical ongoing maintenance, and new construction power installation. We pride ourselves on our customer dedication, and helping out clients not only meet their goals, but achieve them by minimizing the overall risk of equipment failure, providing fast and efficient 24/7 emergency service for repairs, and creating custom innovative and energy-efficient HVAC-R solutions.
The success of an energy management program depends on proper control, programming, and maintenance, but just as important is the commitment of the people implementing it. We want to work with you and provide realistic expectations, not disappear and return with a canned program that predicts unreasonable savings.
We Provide Professional Service, Design, & Installations for:
- Industrial Manufacturing Facilities
- Municipal Buildings
- Apartment Complexes
- Condominium Complexes
- Outdoor Events
- Parking Lots and Structures
- Office Buildings
- Distribution Centers
- Retail Facilities
- And More!