Brighton MI's Best HVAC Contractor
HVAC Contractor For All Your Mechanical Needs!
BC Ten Air was formed by a powerful merger of two leading HVAC contractors - B&C Technical Services and Ten Air, Inc. Before our merger, each of the two companies had over 20 years of HVACR experience.
This prior experience and knowledge of the industry, combined with our vast network, helped to create a strong company with a solid foundation - benefiting both our customers and employees alike.
Our Workforce Currently Consists of Eighteen (18) Field Technicians Whose Experience Allows Us to Provide Many Diverse Mechanical Services.
- We are the factory authorized service representatives for two separate manufacturers.
- We cover all of SE Michigan and work anywhere within 75 miles of Milford, MI.
BC Ten Air Specializes in 24/7 emergency HVAC repairs, preventative maintenance, and new installations for industrial and large scale HVACR equipment. Since our humble beginnings in 1982, BC Ten Air has focused on our customer service above all else. This has helped us to not only eliminate stress and hassles when they could arise, but it helps to keep costs low due to us being a single-source solution for every need that your building may have. Whether it be electrical, heating, air conditioning, or refrigeration - we have you covered!
We Provide Professional 24/7 Monitoring, Repairs, Maintenance and New Installations for All of Your Building's Mechanical and Electrical Equipment:
- Heating & Air Conditioning Equipment
- Building Automation & Control Systems
- Cooling Towers
- Generators & Backup Power Systems
- Commercial Lighting
- Water & Sewerage
- Pump Systems
- Industrial Ovens
- Data/Server Room Cooling
- Industrial Boilers
- CSD-I Boiler Inspections
- And Much More
HVAC-R Repair, Replacements & Upgrades in Brighton
We are experienced and qualified to help you with the following types of equipment installations:
- Package and split air conditioners -- all makes and models -- including TRANE, Carrier, York, and AAON.
- Boilers -- package or built-up, including hot water heating, steam and all associated piping and controls.
- Chillers - package air cooled, applied water cooled, and steam absorption, chilled water piping and all associated controls and vessels.
- Makeup air equipment -- heating only or heating and cooling.
- Cooling towers -- package or field fabricated.
- Condensers and condensing units -- all makes and models.
- Fan coils, air handlers, and air distribution systems for supply, return, or exhaust per SMACNA standards.
- Pump stations and pumps -- chilled water, heating, hot water and condenser water applications.
- Process cooling or air handling systems.
- DATA center units -- all brands of computer room AC, including water or air-cooled, and glycol economic installations.
While we do excel in HVAC-R services, repair, maintenance, and installation, we also handle all aspects of electrical maintenance services. Many commercial clients have used our electrical services for machine installation, phone wiring, facility-wide electrical ongoing maintenance, and new construction power installation. We pride ourselves on our customer dedication, and helping out clients not only meet their goals, but achieve them by minimizing the overall risk of equipment failure, providing fast and efficient 24/7 emergency service for repairs, and creating custom innovative and energy-efficient HVAC-R solutions.
Design/Build and Design Assist
We excel at working with architects and engineers, taking their broad vision and turning it into affordable installations. We approach every job with the goal of designing and building HVAC systems that meet the specific needs of your facility, with a focus on innovative engineering, cost-effective construction, and efficient system performance.
We Provide Professional Service, Design, & Installations for:
- HVAC Systems
- Pneumatic Systems
- Equipment Replacements
- High Voltage Wiring
- Computer and Telephone Wiring
- Control Systems
- Hot Water Boilers
- Industrial Ovens
- Refrigeration Equipment
- Commercial Lighting
- Process Piping
- Sewer and Sump Pump Systems
- Backup Power Systems
- And More!