West Bloomfield MI's Top-Rated Energy Management Systems Company
Get Quality Solutions With Energy Management Systems From BC Ten Air!
BC Ten Air has been providing quality HVAC-R and electrical services for over 20 years. We're the result of a very successful merger between two flourishing HVAC contractors - B&C Technical services and Ten Air, Inc.
Before this merger took place, each of these individual companies had been incorporated for over 20 years. Throughout those years they gained expertise and knowledge which helped them to create such a solid foundation for a merger. B&C Technical Solutions serviced major data centers and provided refrigeration services as well. Ten Air was more focused on providing its clients with comfort air conditioning, boilers, and temperature controls.
Energy Efficient Building Systems
Heating and cooling can represent about 60% of your building's energy use, nearly 20% of the building's total value, and your #1 maintenance cost. These numbers can be frightening, but don't fear - BC Ten Air can help! In order to keep those numbers as low as possible, you'll need equipment that's energy efficient but still able to maintain your comfort. You'll need the company that performs your HVAC maintenance to provide you with trained professionals who can help understand what your facility needs to stay comfortable and energy efficient. This is done by following the latest practices and technology trends. The company that can provide you with this is BC Ten Air!
Energy Management Systems in West Bloomfield
The success of an energy management program depends on proper control, programming, and maintenance, but just as important is the commitment of the people implementing it. We want to work with you and provide realistic expectations, not disappear and return with a canned program that predicts unreasonable savings.
Mechanical Services We Provide and Install:
- Package and split air conditioners -- all makes and models -- including TRANE, Carrier, York, and AAON.
- Boilers -- package or built-up, including hot water heating, steam and all associated piping and controls.
- Chillers - package air cooled, applied water cooled, and steam absorption, chilled water piping and all associated controls and vessels.
- Makeup air equipment -- heating only or heating and cooling.
- Cooling towers -- package or field fabricated.
- Condensers and condensing units -- all makes and models.
- Fan coils, air handlers, and air distribution systems for supply, return, or exhaust per SMACNA standards.
- Pump stations and pumps -- chilled water, heating, hot water and condenser water applications.
- Process cooling or air handling systems.
- DATA center units -- all brands of computer room AC, including water or air-cooled, and glycol economic installations.
Commissioning and Recommissioning
Our staff designers and technicians take a team approach to provide a full analysis for upgrades and repairs. When the repairs are completed, your AC equipment and controls will perform at their highest level of efficiency and comfort.